Tuesday 24 October 2017

Target Group Review - Inquiry Learning Process

At the beginning of the year I was really looking forward to making a difference for our priority learners... but I have to admit, I was quite challenged by how I was going to make this work from a workflow capacity, with all the paperwork expectations accompanying priority learners.

I wanted to try to follow an inquiry process that was more user-friendly than the haphazard approach I'd used in the past.

While I like the concept of the TKI model we use here:


(http://nzcurriculum.tki.org.nz/var/tki-nzc/storage/images/media/images/tu-images/teaching-as-inquiry2/34163-1-eng-NZ/Teaching-as-inquiry_reference.png)

I feel like it needs to be more simplistic.

What's one thing I'm going to change?
How am I going to change it?
How am I going to make sure it happens?
How will I measure change / progress / achievement?
Did it work?  In what way?  How do you know? Would you do it again?
How does our Target Group work stack up against this.... up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment