Tuesday 10 February 2015

Planning

Planning:

Where to next?  Beginning the year, I know I have a desire to move towards a model where all my students can learn at their own pace.  Where I can act as the facilitator, allowing; perhaps aiding in the development of their learning so that they are all engaged and motivated and determined in their learning process.

I find myself in a quandary though.  I currently have some lower level learners - one or two who are quite disruptive to myself and the other students.  My issue is - how do I cater for these learners as well as allocating enough time to ensure the others - 95% of my students - are able to access and excel at mastery of the learning we are planning on doing.

Catering for the individual while promoting the group ethos?

No comments:

Post a Comment