Monday 16 February 2015

Engagement

Wow I'm really enjoying this!  My blog really makes me feel like writing!  I'm wondering if the kids will feel the same thing!  Could I find a way for them to create a one page spread newspaper too, which could be added to the class blog? There is so much scope for entertainment and engagment.  And if I'm feeling it - hopefully the kids will too!

We've been really busy with the roll-out of the Chromebooks - so much work to do behind the scenes - unpacking, labelling, allocating, stickering.  I'm so grateful that we have such an awesome team who work together so well, it could be a bit hard otherwise!

I've created a blog for the staff too, to try to put information all in one place.  I'm not sure what will work best yet, but it's all a work in progress while I try to get the role sorted really.
I'm so enjoying the learning I'm doing though and I'm sure it will really impact on the kids too, as I learn and can pass it on to them.

This is such great professional development! MindLab starts in just a few weeks, so it will all be pretty full-on from there!  I can't believe it's week 3 already- next week is camp and not long afterwards we'll be halfway through our term! Time to be pumping out the learning I think!

Are you engaged?

No comments:

Post a Comment